Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I feel Dead

Man,

I took friday off to take care of Otis. He had a fever for a day and a half. He is fine now. I on the other hand, have had a soar throat for a few days (5 to be exact).

I was being stubborn drugged myself up with over the counter stuff and kept on trucking. I was at work yesterday and the pain started to move up to my ear. It felt like it needed to be popped. So I did so and almost collapsed. I completely lost my equilibrium. I wobbled like a drunk to the nearest seat and sat for a while. I made the quick decision it is time to seek medical attention. I just got to the walk in clinic in time.

I have Tonsillitis. TONSILLITIS. I can not believe it. It has been about 15 years since I have had tonsillitis. She said if I had waited a day or so longer there would have been a surgery. ARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anyway I have been told to stay home from work for the rest of the week. I have made arrangements at work to get my p.c. delivered to me so I can still get some work done. (Reason # 672 on why I need a work Laptop).

I have taken my horse pills and I am hoping for the best.

Wish me luck

No comments: