Thursday, June 22, 2006

Method

It's finally available in Canada.

I have seen many blogs out there lovin' the product and was jealous I to could not join in on the love. A great cleaning product with an environment contious, I want some too.

The other day I was in Shoppers and discovered that Method Cleaning Products are now available. Hurray!!!!!!

As soon as I saw it I wanted one of everything. Now because it is a new product to the store they only have selected scents. To be safe I only purchased 2 items. Once I can use up some of my cleaning product stash and make sure I like Grape fruit I will get some other items. For now I picked up the Grape fruit Cleaning wipes and the Green tea & Aloe foaming hand soap. Reviews to come.

I was checking out their site and discovered the packaging was designed by Karim Rashid. I love great design and he seems to keep it coming.

I was thinking of picking up a few Items as a house warming gift. The packaging will lend it self well to gift giving. I personally feel it is my duty to spread the word about this stuff so it will due well and I can continue to buy it.

Check this stuff out: Method and at your local Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments: