Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mothers Day


Well this is the second time I am writing this post. And Yes it is a day Late. I am having issues with uploading pictures.

I had a great first mothers day yesterday. I woke up to a gift from Dave and Otis. It was a pedicure from the spa across the street. I can't wait I desperately need one. Dave also made me a great dinner last night with a decadent chocolate lava cake for dessert mmmmmmmmm. He also would not let me do anything. I love that Guy.

This pass week Otis and I spent in the Niagara area visiting with family. The week started out with a Shower to welcome Otis. It was a really nice afternoon both sides of my family came. Otis is helping a lot of people get over the passed baggage of life and move forward with love for him. It's been nice not having to juggle as much my dad was welcomed into my mom's house to visit and things were nice after all this time.

He spent the week sleeping in my mom's heated bed, he even slept through the night for the first time. I was able to catch up on some sleep which was great.

Miranda was down from Canmore for the week so we got a lot of visiting in and had some great chats during our nightly Hot Tub Sessions. I was very happy to use the hot tub I had to wait 9 month to use it due to my pregnancy.

Otis also went to Tim Hortons for the first time. We went there to find my Uncle Mario and go figure he was there.

Today Otis is eight weeks old, I can not believe how big he is getting. I spent a lot of this passed week just soaking him in. He has the cutest round head and he is getting a great sense of humour already at such a young age.

No comments: