Friday, April 16, 2010

I am so.........

BORED



For those of you who don't know.  I will be out of a Job at the end of May.  This isn't completely a bad thing as the summer starts.  Otis and I will get to spend the summer together.

The client I work for will no longer be with the company.  The last time my campaign ended I was able to transition to the one I am currently working for.  This time there is no where for me to go. 

I am a firm believer in "things happen for a reason" and "things always work out".  Just a little bumpy sometimes.

I have had a few weeks to absorb this information and I am O.K. with it.  In the mean time there isn't much for me to do at work.  I have scheduled my vacation days at the end of each week starting next week. 

This week is my last full week of work.  If it would just end already. 



No comments: