Saturday, December 06, 2008

Puke Puke Poop - Kind of Like - Duck Duck Goose

It has been an interesting 24 hours. There has been more dirty laundry from one day then what we make in a month.

Otis has been down for the count. He could not keep anything down. Dave and I are almost out of clean clothes. There was a point I was catching the puke in my hand so that we wouldn't have to change the sheets again. There is a faint smell of puke all over the house.

This is the first time he has had this type of illness. While he was throwing up he would be crying "stop it" or "No Like"

He is feeling much better today. Our mission today is to collect every smelly bit and burn it.

He almost brought me to tears. I must say though the best part of a sick boy is the constant cuddles.

Wish Us Luck

Update: Dave is now down for the count and I am shortly behind him. The bubbly feeling has begun.

No comments: