Friday, June 27, 2008

April & May

Dear Otis,

Here is my attempt to catch up on our monthly letters.


We moved which consumed our life. Daycare, Work, chaos, Uh I mean Home. repeat.

You transitioned well. I think it was the best idea to have you stay at Nona's while we moved.


You really like having a backyard. what a difference in our life this backyard has made.

These pictures are what our life was like for almost three weeks while the kitchen was renovated. We did not unpack a box other then the stuff in your room so we could have some sort of normal for you.

For the first little while, every time we would come or go you would say hello and good-bye to the house.


You did really wel, youl slept in your bed from day one other then a middle of the night visit to our bed. The last couple of months you really like hanging out in our bed. We go up to our room before bed and watch the Simpson's and get you ready. You like to say Homer Simpson. In the morning you ask to watch Archie. Daddy got you hooked on this one I think it is because he wants to watch it. In the mornings you have a bit of a ritual. Watch Archie for a few minutes and then go down to the kitchen with Dada where you precede to have your morning vitamin. You usually go down the stairs saying you "I need vitamin. after the vitamin you want either fruit candy or fruit bar.




During this time the Camera also got stuck deep in the blue room and did not make it out for almost a month. There is a real shortage of pictures not to mention the Override of pictures I did which deleted all birthday pictures other then the ones on this blog.


I almost cried until I remembered there were pictures here. From March to end of May the only pictures I have are the two here and the one above.



I had a bit of a melt down near the end of this two month period. My boss at work left which meant a another shift in position. I am still not 100% sure of what this means. I do know that it meant helping make some really tough decisions and a pay raise some day, among other things. T.B.D.

I also finally finished up with Oasar. I completed up until the end of the conference and passed it on. I feel like the biggest weights are starting to lift, although the extra money was helpful. I had and probably still have way to much on my plate. Right now it is balancing well.

Love Momma

No comments: