Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkins


Its that time of year again we went to the pumkin patch. We went to a new one we found over the summer. I called up a Friend Lisa and her daughter Emily. made sure there were batteries in the camera and off we went.



I Love this picture of the kids holding hands. You can only tell they are holding hands by the shadow.


At first all he cared about was walking through the farmer fields. Once he realised he could climb on them it was all good.



I could not for the life of me get him to look at the camera.





It was so windy out Otis' hair was everywhere.


Pushing the wagon was a must. He really wanted to ride in it. We had already got in trouble for walking in the feild I didn't want to push it. The wagons did say no riders.

Here's our haul. Oh and we got a fresh baked Apple Crumble too.

No comments: