Monday, June 18, 2007

He's BAaAaAack!!!!!!!


Otis is back with minor adjustment time. He has slept through the night for the last two nights and has been quite pleasant. I think he is so happy to be with us.


Dave had a hard time bringing him to home care today. He played strange for a few moments before he finally went into the house. Dave said "it broke his heart", he almost brought him home for the day.

Over the week Otis seemed to have a lot of fun. He learned how to whistle. "hoo hoo".


He was asleep when I got there to pick him up. I was in the room when he woke up. He stood up saw me and sat back down. He sat there a few moments not knowing what to do. I put my arms out to pick him up and he gave me a huge five minute hug. Once I put him down he babbled for about 15 minutes walking around the house telling me what he did.

Before we left I had to get the rocks Otis had thrown in the deep end of my moms pool. Otis came in with me he was shaky at first. By the end of our little swim I had him standing on the edge of the pool holding my hand and jumping in (falling in).



I think this week apart was great for him he hasn't been clinging to me like he did before he went. Dada has become his favorite person. He says "Dada" like the word is going out of style. I am so happy about this because last week he wasn't a big fan of Dada.


I also had a great week, we were able to go out Friday night. I also got a lot of Spring Cleaning done. I still have a bit to go and hope to have it done in time for the Winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best pudding pics ever!