Friday, April 13, 2007

Thursday* Yellow & Friday*Red

I cheated a bit, Homer is no longer with us he has since been used up. He was fun while he lasted.
I Forgot to bring this picture to work to post yeaterday. I haven't had time at home to get anything done on the pc. I have been working on an early birthday gift for a little boy who is coming for a visit this weekend. I hope her likes it. It shouldn't have taken me so long to get it finished but I hit many speed bumps along the way including my sewing machine decided it didn't want to work correctly. Anyway it is finished and I will post pictures of it next week. Also the Ivanco Family Birthday Event take 2 is almost here. I need to go to the market tomorrow to pick up all the veggies etc. I feel everything I try to do this week is taking 7 times longer then it should. Anyway I am almost there. Whew.


Otis's little shoes he has since out grown. They were one of my favorites when he was new. Otis is almost better. He is becoming more himself.

No comments: