Monday, September 25, 2006

Hello Fall

Well it is that time of year again. mmmm My favorite. To welcome fall in this Year Otis and I went to the Royal medieval fair in Waterloo Park. I had my first caramel apple in about twenty years. It was so sinfully delicious.




The day started out rainy and then turned out to be warm and wonderful. Otis and I went for a great walk and found these lovely signs of the season.


I think I am going to bring back the annual Harvest Dinner. I don't think I have had one in about eight years. I can't believe I let this tradition of mine get away from me.

Otis had his first ride on a swing. We have to get as many in before the cold snow comes. brrr The only sad thing about this time of year is knowing the cold is on its way. Until then I will enjoy every moment of this great season.

No comments: