Thursday, February 16, 2006

High Times

The paint is dry and the room looks great I have a few more things to do. D. And I will be stopping at Ikea on the way to Whitby for one more trip to see family baby free.

We had a rough start to the week. I had a midwives appointment on Monday morning and was sent home to get some rest and go into the hospital for some tests. My blood pressure had risen 20 point since the four days before when she had seen me. So off I went to get some rest. While waiting to go to the hospital she had a women go into labour.

I was told to stay home rest all day and she would call me in the morning. I was fine with that, I really hadn't worried much about the blood pressure due to coconut moved more on Monday than it has before which is a good sign. I also had done a lot of work over the weekend on the apartment and did not get much sleep. The one thing I was worried about was if I could go back to work. I really need to stay at work as long as possible.

Tuesday morning rolled around and off to the midwives office. My blood pressure had dropped back to normal. She suggested we go for a biophysical ultrasound to check and make sure things are fine. I spent the rest of the day on the couch watching movies and being a slacker, falling asleep whenever I wanted. It was great but I could not have done it for four weeks.

I think things are good with the ultrasound I haven't heard anything and I have not been called to get in to the office. Yeah coconut.

On other medical news my mom is getting her knee replaced. I hope all went well.

No comments: