Thursday, February 09, 2006

Busy

Wow!!!!

What a week, Wednesday was such a great night, We went to the Starlight to see the Sadies sort of dress rehearsal for their live album they recorded this passed weekend in TO. I was great so many great musicians on one stage.

My night was made when the Good Brothers aka. Their family got up and sang Higher Power, banjo and all. Coconut and I stayed up way passed our bed time.

Over the weekend we had a lot of people in and out of the house. D's Dad came by to bring coconut's crib and dresser. Some kids from TO and around town came by for the Before Baby Bash, another night way passed our bed time. It was a lot of fun.

Super Bowl Sunday brought a regroup at our place to watch the big game on the 52 inch TV. Earlier in the day S. And I put the crib and dresser together. I could not wait till the room was painted. They look good.

I spent part of today getting the room together for painting. I will post picture of the before and after. I can't wait to see the end product.

No comments: