Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reversible baby Bonnets



I have recently started to make Reversible Bonnets.  I have been evolving the design ever  so slightly over the last few weeks to.  You may have noticed Marlo's.  Her is the original prototype.  Took two tries to get is done.  I then made a pattern and simplified the process of makings them.



Last week I had a wholesale order fill and make some stock for an artisan bazaar Loopeeeee was a part of.  Four trips to the fabric store in three days was to many for me.  I was lucky enough to sell all the bonnets I have made to date.   This meant it was time to buy larger quantities of fabric.



It was so fun matching fabrics and making sure I had a good variety to choose from.  It was first thing in the morning so I had two people cutting the fabric for me to save some time.  I now have enough fabric to make 50 Bonnets and many reusable snack bags that I also make.  There may even be some kerchiefs and bucket hats made.

 

No comments: