Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Fruit Basket



I have been playing around with crochet these days.  I have made my own pattern for a little car.  I will tell you about it another time and I made this fruit basket for a little girl on her 1st birthday.


I used patterns for some of the fruit and the others I just went for it.  It took me a long time to get crocheting down pat.  I had knit for many years but could not master crocheting.  The links to the patterns are below each fruit.





I became a bit addicted to making the fruit and could not stop. I even made some cookies to go in the basket.  The basket was a last minute addition as I ran out of time to buy one.  I know that sounds funny but stores close at 6pm on Saturdays, I can crochet until 2am If I need to.


1 comment:

Mandyz said...

They look good enough to eat!
Thank you for the wipes offer. They would be much appreciated. We can arrange a pick up some time. But not via blogger... I think you are on Messenger with Robin.