Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lost days of Summer.

I feel inspired to post again.


I hit a bit of a wall blogging over the past few months.  I had my camera stolen over thanks giving losing many picture that I was going to post about.  It took a couple of weeks to get a replacement I still haven`t had a chance to really learn how to work the darn thing.  I know it is a better camera but I struggle with getting goo shots as I did with my Nikon D40.  My replacement is a Nikon D5000 it takes video which is fun as it was one of the things on my wish list.

Life has bee full over the last few months.  I will try and fill you in.

Otis and Curtis visiting the animals at Waterloo Park






Labour Day baseball Game

The Pitch



The Hit (It is out of the park)




ChicopeeTube Park has an annual Mighty Machine day.  I surprised Otis with  trip to see all the mighty machines your could imagine. 



 


A sign of a day well played



On a side note.  I have been frustrated with posting recently.  It wasn`t until this post I figured it out and actually like the changes.  

No comments: