Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rocket Man


 

Honestly if I wait any longer to edit this I will never post it.

Blogger has made changes while I have been away that I am having difficulty adapting to.







Otis decided many months ago he would like to be a rocket for Halloween.  I picked up the Felt I was so excited when I found thick felt.  My original idea was to use bristle board. the next month was planning.  Waited to the last night to make the costume. It was super easy on the new sewing machine.  He loved being a rocket and really loved Trick or treating.


We met up with other neighbours.  I was quite nice.  Freezing but fun the kids ran from door to dor and I get to hang out with a couple of the dads on the street.  Otis made it the whole trip with all the older kids.  He was the youngest.  When we got hone I poured his haul onto the stove.  Once he saw it he decided we needed to go to a couple more houses.  Off we went.

During the second outing Otis decided he needed to go back and do a house twice.  It wasn't until we were home I realized it was because they gave out pizza candy.  Otis loves "pizza candy"  (Gummy Candy).










Sean and Katie were over for an afternoon of pumpkin guts and carving.  I cleaned 4 and carved 5 of the pumpkins I was a machine.  I am still eating pumpkin seeds.  It was determined quickly that the carving was really only to get at those seeds.

The Haul 


Note: no time to proof read Sorry

No comments: