Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Otis' Birthday Trip


So I asked Otis what he wanted to do for his birthday.


He quickly responded that he would like to go to Ikea to see the big toy Section.


So a phone call to Jazz and an hour or so later we were on our way.


Oh and there was a catch he didn't want to take off his monster P.J.s.


Well, it was his birthday and he gets to do whatever he wants on his birthday as all little boys should.


We went Ethel's to play with the Balls (Pool Table). By the way it has been fixed and now we have to pay for him to drop the balls in the holes. $6 later he had had his fill.


I was happy to make all of his little dreams come true.


A lady there asked if he was ready for bed I then answered "Nope it is his birthday." She gave me a stange look. But I didn't care.

No comments: