Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch = PP 2008

I Love this witch. I have had a thing for them this Halloween. If I could afford it there would be several beautiful witches residing here. So instead I will have to settle for this picture.


So we have been to the PP twice this year and one more possible to come. We first went to a patch in Guelph. With Jazz, Charless and Coo Coo. It was a really nice farm.

We didn't get any pumpkins as the price was highway robbery. You paid by the weight. a decent size would cost over $15. Who pays $15 for a pumpkin. We left empty handed and a little disappointed. Good news is we got some nice pictures

Dave had to go out to Elmira so he picked one up at a grocery store out there for $3. Dave also surprised Otis and I by taking us out to the farm we went to last year. They have added a straw jump Otis was in the straw for almost a half hour loving it.


We picked up two pumpkins and three baby pumpkins(gourds). The sun was out and the weather was beautiful. I love the PP. It is so hard to pick just one. I changed my mind a few times on which pumpkin I wanted.

I had to run out to get some jars for canning and picked up another for $2. I was thinking it might be fun to get one every time we went to the grocery store. I then decided against it as we go to the grocery store many times a week.

No comments: