Sunday, October 05, 2008

OHH I forgot

Blondie-Lox thanks so much for the comment. I had no idea there were people out there other than friends and family reading Loopeeeee.

Our kitchen was completely designed and executed with Home Depot products.

Pegasus is the maker of the faucet.

The fixture over the table is a mid century Italian Light. A friend who lived with us left it behind for us to use in the last place and I just moved it with us. He was just over and officially declared he did not have a place for it. So it looks like it has a permanent home in our Kitchen. "Thanks Little Shawn" The Wine rack was a wedding gift from the same friend Shawn. We love to get together and discuss design/designers

I don't remember any other brands used. I do remember the name of the cupboards are Alpine and the Orange is very close to a pumpkin Orange as you can get.

No comments: