Friday, November 02, 2007

Vampire Walk



I am catching up on all the things we did this past week. Last Saturday Otis, Andy and I got dressed up and headed to the Vampire Walk. We walked through Waterloo park and through Uptown Waterloo looking for brains. It was a lot of fun and we picked up some great stuff along the way. We stopped for gelato at A Whole Lotta Gelata and movie rentals from Generation X. We ended at Ethel's Lounge for some beverages and nachos.



Mike Greaves the Owner of Gen X along with his staff organized the first annual Vampire walk. these events seem to be catching on all over the place. Toronto held one with over 600 people in attendance.


Many of the local news outlets were also in attendance. Here is a link to The Record Blog. Me in all my bloody glory. Andrea is the hand putting the Blood on.

Andy, When you read this can you email me the picture of Otis and I.

No comments: