Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Books

Otis is really getting into us reading books to him these days. He has always been a fan of looking at his books. Flipping the pages as fast as he can and looking at the pictures. When ever we would read to him all he would want to do is flip the pages. It amazed me that he always knew to look at the books and not eat them.

This last week or so he has been bringing the same few books over to read. He walks the book over chucks it at me and then puts his arms up so I can put him on my lap to read it to him.


I am a big fan of this book. It is about a bunny who uses his imagination to make a card board box what ever he wants it to be.



This is a cute little board book. Every page spread has a full page of colour and the opposite page has an object of that colour. The best part about this book is that all the words are in English and Spanish.




I have been trying to read this book to him for awhile.It has been one of his favorite for as long as he has had it. It is just recently I have been able to read the whole book to him with out him flipping the pages at lightning speed.

This is the only book we actually own. The other two I sign out of the library on a regular basis.

I love our local Library the have a great selection of books, DVDs, Cd's, and audio books. I love it when I am able to find a book I spotted online at the library. It is kind of like second hand shopping and finding that perfect treasure.

No comments: