Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend

Now that I am back to work I seem to have a lot more time on the computer then I did at home. Which means there has been a lot more blog action. I hope everyone had a great Easter or whatever it is they celebrate.

We have had hard go this past weekend and it is still going. Otis has come down with croup and we haven't had much sleep or a very happy baby for that matter.

It started on Friday with a trip to the ER to see what was up with his breathing. We were in and out in about an hour or so. Otis was given steroids which is still freaking me out a bit but they have helped with him being able to breathe. We probably shouldn't have gone to the families for the weekend. It would have been easier in our own home. We have called for back up. My mom is on her way so Dave and I can get some sleep and I can get back to work. Otis has been a little nose dripping cling on. I have missed two days of work and I can't afford to miss much more.

On a more humours note. I have been invited to a baby shower for my cousin. She is going to name the baby Layne. The only two people I know with the name are girls. So off I went making a girls gift Hat, booties, Dress, and bib. I was just about finished making the gift when I decided to check out the registry to see if I would like to add anything to the gift when I discovered that the name Layne is not a girl but a boy and now I don't have no gift. I guess it is back to the drawing board.

Check out how cute the hat is.

No comments: