Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Skylon Tower Brunch


This past Sunday November 27, 2011 my mom turned Sixty.  We took her to the Skylon Tower for Brunch.  When we pulled up to the tower Otis asked if that was where we are going for lunch.  I answered "yes".  Otis looked up and said "Up there, Wow!!!"




When we first got in the yellow bug to go up he was afraid for about 4 seconds the gained the courage to let go and walk over to see the falls.





This was my first time going up the tower too.  Funny since I lived here until I was almost twenty.  After Brunch we went up to the observation deck to have look out.  It was really windy Otis had fun in the wind.



Dave came in Saturday night so he could be here for brunch.  We dropped my mom off  to catch a nap before she had to work while we ran a couple of errands.  We spent the rest of the day and night vegging out being full from the food we ate.   It was nice to have a quite evening after the last three late nights out.

No comments: