Friday, February 25, 2011

Totem Tree

Andy was in town last week and brought Otis this really cool cardboard tree.  I made sure to put it together once to see what it looks like.  Otis now has free reign and can make whatever he wants with all the pieces.

The tree is from a company called Kidsonroof.  They are a dutch design company that specializes in design for creative and playful kids and grown ups. You may have seen their Casa Collection which is a card board play house or their children's furniture both of which have been all over the internet.


I wish I had a chance to take a less busy picture but I was not putting it back together again just to take a picture.  It took me about a half hour to get it together.  I am sure it would take less time the second time around.



No comments: