Monday, February 28, 2011

Monchichi




I have been on the search for Monchichi for a long time, since I was in Highschool.  I used to go to the Toronto gift show with my mom when she owned a flower/gift shop.  I found them back the from the Ganz company.  Unforutunatly we didn`t need to stock a whole order worth for me to get one.

I then worked in a gift shop in Toronto.  When the Ganz Rep came in I made sure to check the catalogue to see if they still had them.  I was hoping we could stock them in this store as we stocked a lot of retro type toys.  Unfortunately they no longer sold them.

I have looked a few times over the years online and could never find any.  They seem to have come back to the states in the last year or so.  Last night we went to Chapters.  We tend to go there often.  I spotted my new friends on the bottom shelf and immediately decided they were coming home.


Otis asked me as soon as he saw them if he could cuddle and sleep with them.   I told him he may have to fight me for them.  Every time I look at them I want to squeal.  Yeah!!!!!

Now if they would only bring back the Popple.


No comments: