Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breslau Craft show


Each craft show brings a little bit more experience.  This is the second show I participates in this month.  I hope to attend a few more before the craft show season ends.  I need to figure out 3 dimensional displays.

The re-usable snack bag was my number one seller this show.  If you purchased a snack bag from me thank you.  Please provide me with feedback as I am always interested in improving my products.  I recently acquired a Serging machine to help make the bags more finished on the inside.

I am getting low on my scarves.  I must make a few more before my next sale.  I wonder when that will be.

Ooh and I finally have a business card.

1 comment:

L said...

I'm going to have to buy something from you soon. I do need a new winter hat and I love scarves!