Sunday, November 06, 2011

Standard time shift, Lego & Leaves

Happy extra hour of sleep day.  Believe it or not we were lucky enough to have children that accommodated the time change.  Marlo slept snuggled into me until 9:30am new time and Otis was downstairs playing with Lego.  

There are times when I get frustrated about the Lego situation at our house.  It cost a fortune, it is hard to find a storage solution that keeps each set separate, and It really really hurts when I step on it.  I can only imagine how many pieces Marlo is going to get into her mouth.


It isn't until I find something like this ship around the house that I can appreciate Lego and the amazing creativity it allows a child to explore.  I found this ship in Marlo's bed beside me when I woke up this morning.  He told me what kind of ship it was.  I could not repeat the name if I tried, let alone type it so all of you could know what it is called.  Lets just call it another Star Wars battle ship.


Right now the boys are outside cleaning the fall leaves.  The city is coming any day now to pick them from the curb.  It would really suck if we didn't get the leaves to the curb.  We had to bag them up one year and it took us over 25 bags to do so.  Thanks Mom for getting most of it done for us.


No comments: