Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Tot Parade - The Museum



I had to have the kids costumes ready for October 28th.  That is three full days early. I feels weird to say kids plural.  I haven't had my sewing machine out in over two months.  Which has been good since my craft/sewing room is also Marlo's room. My sewing table has been doing double duty as the drop zone for all thing Marlo that don't have a home yet.  




There were doubter in my ability to make costumes this year with having a new baby.  I only have a few more year before Otis will not let me make his costumes any longer.



I cleared it off and got sewing without a pattern yet again.  Both costumes worked out well.  We met up with a bunch of others to attend The Museum Halloween Tot Parade.  We have an annual membership to the museum.  I can't remember if I have mentioned it here or not.  It has been so handy to have a place to go on really hot, cold or wet days.



The Museum arrange for a few local businesses to give out candy.  First all the kids made loot bags and the we headed out for the Parade.  It was a zoo, there were so many kids and strollers.  Otis had most of his candy done by the time we got to lunch.

 


 There was also a Halloween event at the library. There were spooky stories, songs and more trick or treating.  It was nice to be out with all those Kids and Mama's. Marlo is really good at going out and about.  If you don't already know what she will be for Halloween you have to wait until Monday.

No comments: