Monday, August 22, 2011

Little Miss M's Corner

I have been busy nesting as they say.  It was time to start getting ready for this little one to get here.  I have been at the sewing machine a lot over the last couple of weeks making all the little bits I need.

Here is a list of everything I have sewn in the last 2 weeks:
  • 12 burp cloths

  • 32 cloth wipes
  • 16 cloth diaper liners
  • 8 sets of breast pads

  • 5 change pads
  • 3 receiving blankets
  • 1 swaddle blanket

  • 1 diaper bag

  • and a set curtain for the door


Little Miss M will not be getting her own room for awhile yet.  We have set up a corner of the house to be her very own for now.  It has her change table and dresser in it.  She also has her own closet.  She will be staying in our room to start and Otis has asked to share a room with her when she is in the crib.  We will see if this actually happens it.  But for now her corner will work.  I have had just a much fun getting this corner ready as if I was setting up her own room.





No comments: