Thursday, August 25, 2011

Family Day - The last one as a family of 3


I have done it.  I have caught Loopeeeee up.  Just in the nick of time.  For those who don't know I am going into the hospital tomorrow morning (August 26th) to have a c-section.  This little girl is on her way.  She has been given her eviction notice as Dave says.


This passed Monday Dave, Otis and I spent the day together.  It was Otis' choice.  As it is the last week he will be an only child.  For the most part he seems to understand what will be happening. He has been a bit more emotional recently.  I am sure there will be other baby side effects in the weeks/months to come.

We spent the morning hanging out at home and then headed to the Lego Store. to build and race some cars.

We then went to see Spy Kids 4 and headed home for some Lego Star Wars on the Xbox.

 

No comments: