Friday, February 18, 2011

Not Much

Been pretty uneventful around here these days.  Two more weeks and I should start to waking up from the first trimester sleepiness.  I remember being tired with Otis but I don't remember falling asleep at 9pm on a regular basis.   I have also had nausea this time around.  Can't wait for that to go away.


There is a club in Otis's class called the "Zipper Club"  you can only join it once you can do up your coat zipper.  We have been working on this most of the winter with out any luck.  The coat Otis has is finicky and Dave and I have trouble with it sometimes.


Up until recently Otis had given up completely and wouldn't even try.  This past week He has been able to pull put the zipper together and as long as I hold it he can pull the zipper up.  He has been doing the same thing at school so his teacher has encouraged him by saying he is halfway to the Zipper Club.


I think once we get to his Spring jacket he achieve his goal.  Here's to the "Zipper Club"

No comments: