Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas Times 5


Well we made it through another Holiday.  This Year we had 5 Christmas dinners.  We actually ate Christmas dinner at my moms in shifts.  I think there were either 5 or 6 shifts.  I can't really remember now.


Otis loved Christmas this year and is very happy with all of his gifts.  He woke up Christmas Eve morning and ran downstairs.  When he came back up stairs, he was upset because Santa didn't leave him any presents.  Once we told him he had one more sleep he was very excited.  He might as well ate sugar all day because he was bouncing off the walls.




We had a nice quite dinner Christmas Eve.  It was delicious.  Otis left beer and cookies for Santa again this year in Santa's new dish set I picked up.




I have managed to almost find homes for all of our new belongings this year.  There seemed to be much more then there has been in a few years.




Otis wore his Christmas PJ's for almost three days.  He is in love with them.



I can only imagine what he is thinking in this picture.  He and Nonna had been singing and dancing.  I am not sure if this is before or after.  Otis learned Boney M's - Feliz Navidad, a regular in our family.



I am not sure if this is round 2 or 3 of dinner at my mom.  Dinner was made up of many rounds of appetizers.  So yummy.

    
 Getting a good snuggle zizi Miranda before she goes back to work

No comments: