Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Funemployment BBQ

We had a Funemployment BBQ this weekend to celebrate my unemployment.  Friends brought over Sausage from Vincenzo's.  I love how they package their meat old school with butcher paper and twine.




I won't lie though I was disappointed in the plastic bag inside.  I posted a few years back about freezer paper stenciling.  This is the paper you use to make those stencils. If you ever come across clean butcher paper stash it away for a quick D.I.Y. project.

Here is a quick plug for President's Choice products.  This was the scene on my counter on Saturday.




I love the bowl of cherries in the corner.  Just about everyone that brought chips purchased President's Choice.  I wonder how long Ballpark Hot Dog chips will be around.

1 comment:

Jon Johnson said...

OH MAN! I totally forgot about your bbq! Crap! Hope it was a good time!

Also, that is some great packaging on that meat, and the hot dog flavoured chips creep me out.